Program Implementation :
- Military Specific HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Program, Office of Defense Republic of Indonesia, Implemented by Siklus Indonesia, January 2017 – Current.
- UNALA – Improving sexual and reproductive health service among youth in Yogyakarta – Piloting a Social Franchise Model. Funded by UNFPA and impelemented by Siklus Indonesia, November 2016- Curent.
Strategic and Program Planning
- Developed a strategic Plan of AIDS Prevention PRogram, Center of Health Promotion, MoH RI , 2011.
- Facilitate a PRogram Planning Development of HIV AIDS Prevention Program in Total Indonesie OIl Company, East Kalimantan , Indonesia, 2012.
Media and Training Tools Development
- Development of BCC (Behavior Change Communication) guidelines for MSM and
transgender sex workers and program managers (guideline and design development).
- IEC materials development. National AIDS Commission (NAC), Jakarta, Indonesia, 2010.
- Workshop BCC materials development, Total Indonesie Oil Company, East Kalimantan,
- Intetgrated Biological and Behavioral Survey for Indonesia Military 2017, conducted in 8 cities : Jakarta, Bandung, Tanjung Pinang, Batam, Surabaya, malang, Denpasar and Papua; recruited 3.785 respondents. A collaborative efforts betweeen Deparrtment of Defense United States of Ameerica with the Ministry of Defense Republic of Indonesia and Siklus Indonesia, march-September 2017.
- ASK Operational Research Central Trajectories” Opportunities for increasing the Uptake of Sexual and Reproductive Health Service among under-served Young People in Indonesia, July-OCtober 2015.
- Reproductive Health Assesment among Sex Workers in Bekasi, Wes Java. ILO,Geneva and Central Bureau Statistics, jakarta, Indonesia, 2012.
- Satisfaction survey of outpatient and inpatient in Bhayangkara Police Hospital. POLRI and Siklus Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia, 2012,2013,2014.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice survey among Total Insdonesie employees.Total Indonesie Oil Company, east Kalimantan, Indonesia , 2011.
- Data analysis projects. Sub-Directorate Arbo, MoH RI, 2010.
- Evaluation of HIV Program in East Timor. Church World Service (CWS), Jakarta, Indonesia, 2010.
- Regular training (had been conducted for four batches-Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, West
Java) for the AIDS Task Forces Team, Total Indonesie Oil Company. East Kalimantan,